CASS and CASSlink Workshop (LIVE virtual classroom)
You can also take this course in-person, in a classroom
About the course
1-day (8 hours) LIVE virtual classroom course
This fully customizable workshop is designed for IATA Accredited and Associate Cargo Agents to learn more about local IATA Cargo Account Settlement System (CASS) and Governance, and the latest enhancements and functionalities in CASSLink. During the Workshop you will gain a good understanding of how you can maximize your efficiency when managing back-office reconciliations, how to interpret reports, understand CASS processes, and how to use CASSLink as a vital resource for information.
Course Code: TALF-33-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 8 hours to complete and be held over 1 day.
- There will be 2 live interactive virtual classroom sessions, each session will be 120 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training.
- Recommended level is Entry-level.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
Describe the CASS flow and how the system works
- Recognize CASS terms and definitions
- Gain knowledge of the governance and resolutions that regulate the CASS
- Configure and operate the CASSLink System
- Summarize the CASS reports and the information available
- Know the Remittance and Settlement Process and the obligations from the CASS participants
- Describe the dispute process
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Air cargo business and industry terms
- CASS resolutions
- Remittance and settlement
- Governance bodies
- CASS calendar
- Upload and download of the Billing Analysis
- How does CASSlink processing work?
- Dispute process
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Cargo Agents
- General service and sales agents (GSSAs)
- Accountants and Finance department-related positions
An IATA Certificate of
Attendance is awarded upon successful completion of the Workshop.