Integrated Management & Organization - University of St. Gallen (classroom)
About the course
4-day (32 hours) classroom course
This course deals with how general management is integrated into an organizational context. You will learn about management and organization models and systems and learn how to apply theory with practical case studies and workshops. Over 4 days you will also learn how to use a structured approach to organize and manage an international organization in an integrated manner.
This course is part of the IATA - University of St. Gallen Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) in Global Aviation Management.
Course Code: TALL-36
- This classroom course provides 4 days (32 hours) of instruction delivered by lecturers and professors at the University of St. Gallen.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Distinguish between strategy, structure and culture
- Recognize the relevance of process competencies
- Demonstrate strategic and operational process management by working on process simulations
- Interact with peers and superiors on concept development procedures
- Describe how to apply integrated management and reflect on new organization models
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Organization concepts
- Integrated models
- Corporate culture
- Process management
- Concept development
- Strategies and structures
- Exercises and reflections
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Program and Change Managers
- Key Account, Project, Product Managers
- Risk Managers, Controllers, Regulators
- Cockpit and Cabin Crew
A CFAC-UNISG Confirmation of
Attendance is awarded upon successful completion of the course and assessment
(required for DAS Program).