Airlines are dealing with exceptional market conditions. Demand has fallen, and networks and partnerships have been rearranged. Understanding how these elements affect the airline business model and devising the correct strategies to overcome them is tough—but essential to survival.
Our eLearning and Virtual Classroom courses in finance and fares and ticketing allow you to gain in-depth knowledge at your own speed while still accessing IATA’s industry-leading expertise.
Help your organization become more proficient in key business strategies. Select your preferred course and start your digital learning experience today.
Virtual Classroom courses
Courses available soon
- Airline Financial Risk Management - Virtual Classroom
- Revenue Accounting and Control Optimization - Virtual Classroom
- Microlearning: Data Science and Decision Support - E-Learning
- OneOrder and Dynamic Offering - E-Learning
- Airlines Understanding and Adopting NDC - Virtual Classroom
- Repricing Exchanges and Reissues - Virtual Classroom
To receive updates on new Data, Finance, Fares & Ticketing courses, please fill out the form below.