Strategic Partners will be able to discuss new technologies as well as current and future industry and business challenges with like-minded technology and data specialists. They will be invited to participate in co-creation and co-development of use cases across the aviation value-stream.
Data and Technology Strategic Partnerships Summary
The Data and Technology Area of Involvement is set to enable airline CIOs to harness the power of data-driven insights and cutting-edge technology in order to drive innovation, solve complex challenges, and improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of their organizations.
Looking at the close ties between data, technology and security will allow us to stay on top of global trends, develop a deeper awareness of the key and immediate needs of the aviation industry and be better positioned to align products and services to accommodate those needs. The aim of the Data and Technology Strategic Partnerships Program is to achieve this by bringing together CIOs, technology and data specialists, senior IT leaders, Heads of Digital, Cloud Computing experts and related professionals from both airlines and Data & Technology Service Providers to share and discuss the latest trends and innovations and data and technology developments to address our biggest challenges.
- Deeper understanding of technical challenges and impact on airlines’ goals and plans
- Develop a supplementary awareness of the key and immediate needs of the aviation industry
- Better positioned to align products and services to accommodate industry’s needs
- Opportunity to enhance offering and support to airlines and technology companies
- Strategic Partners will be invited to attend and potentially present at IATA’s Data & Technology annual 2-day workshop, which brings together airlines, Strategic Partners, academic researchers and industry experts to discuss the latest Data & Technology trends and challenges our sector is facing
- Access to IATA Subject Matter Experts in Data & Technology
- Opportunities to present to airlines during online Data & Technology related webinars
- Opportunity to co-create and co-develop use cases across the aviation value-stream
- Data-driven Decision Making: Creating a data-driven culture through data governance, data-driven decision-making capabilities by implementing advanced analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. Looking at how we can leverage data from various sources to make informed and strategic choices that enhance operations, services, and outcomes.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: Focus on understanding customer needs, preferences, and behaviors through data analysis. Utilize technology to develop personalized experiences, streamline processes, and provide tailored solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Innovation and Research: Foster a culture of innovation by encouraging the exploration and adoption of emerging technologies. Potential co-development in a “laboratory” setting allowing for co-creation of use cases.
- Data Security and Privacy: Sharing robust data security and privacy protocols to safeguard sensitive information and ensure compliance with relevant regulations. Reviewing measures to protect data assets from unauthorized access, breaches, and misuse.
- Process Optimization: Utilize data and technology to optimize internal processes, streamline workflows, and reduce operational inefficiencies. Identify areas for automation and leverage technology to accelerate tasks and improve overall productivity.
- Predictive Analytics: Implement predictive analytics models to forecast trends, anticipate challenges, and identify growth opportunities. By predicting future outcomes, we can proactively address potential issues and capitalize on emerging opportunities.
- Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing: Encourage cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing among teams to foster a cohesive and innovative working environment. Promote the exchange of best practices, insights, and expertise to accelerate knowledge-sharing.
- Continuous Learning and Development: What roles and skills are needed for the future and how can we develop a skilled workforce that can effectively leverage data and technology to drive organizational success.
- Sustainability and Social Impact: Utilize data and technology to enhance sustainability efforts and contribute positively to society.
- Chief Information Officers (CIO’s), Chief Technology Officers (CTO’s), Chief Data Officer (CDO’s), Chief Information Security Officers (CISO’s)
- Senior IT Leaders
- Heads of Digital
- Aviation IT providers/vendors
- BI Service providers to airlines
- Cloud Computing solution providers/professionals
- Digital Communications system providers/professionals
- IT Infrastructure service providers/professionals
- IT Operations professionals
- IT Security service providers/professionals
Please view the full list of Strategic Partnerships Program benefits (pdf).
Strategic Partnerships Program