By engaging in this Area of Involvement, Strategic Partners can foster a culture of digital innovation and transformation within aviation, with a specific focus on the end-to-end customer journey, including modern airline retailing and contactless travel.
Digital Innovation Strategic Partnerships Summary
The Digital Innovation Area of Involvement gathers a community of Airlines, Digital Innovation Strategic Partners, and startups from Accelerate@IATA to explore and discuss digital trends and innovative technologies in the air travel space. As a member of this community, you will have the opportunity to pitch new product ideas to the IATA Digital Transformation and Innovation team, IATA Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and select airlines, as well as being invited to attend IATA’s annual Digital Innovation workshop.
- Be at the forefront and contribute to the latest industry digital transformation initiatives.
- Interact and network with airlines actively involved in IATA’s digital innovation activities.
- Acquire dedicated time by phone or face to face with the IATA Innovation Team to assist in vetting potential startups for investment or acquisition.
- Receive a media mention (video interview) and coverage on the IATA website.
- Access to Innovation Lab to develop industry papers, sprints and proof of concepts (PoCs), to enable its members to collaborate and develop innovative solutions.
- Exposure to the latest developments and trends by attending the annual IATA Innovation Day Conference to explore digital innovation, emerging tech trends, challenges and opportunities within the aviation sector, and get updates on industry-led projects and latest thought leadership originating from the IATA Digital Transformation Advisory Council.
- Focused innovation roundtables with specific themes and targeted discussions, including the most active airlines from our digital innovation community.
- Access to four webinars per year where selected Strategic Partners will showcase the latest innovative solutions supporting airlines in their digital transformation journey.
- Digital Transformation
- New Technologies
- Aviation industry service providers
- Digital enterprises
- Global Distribution Systems (GDSs)
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Specialized Consultancy firms
- Technology providers
- Venture Capitalists
- Other suppliers
Please view the full list of Strategic Partnerships Program benefits (pdf).