Strategic Partners in the Technical Operations and MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) Area of Involvement will have the opportunity to work on developing policies, standards and recommendations for consideration by the IATA Operations Advisory Council (OAC).
Technical Operations & MRO Strategic Partnerships Summary
IATA'S Technical Operations Working Group (TOWG) develops policies, standards and recommendations for consideration by the IATA OAC. It also promotes related IATA positions to regulatory and industry bodies such as ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), as well as to other relevant organizations.
- Invitations to attend IATA's annual Maintenance Cost Conference
- Invitations to attend other Technical Operations and MRO related meetings and webinars
- Access to IATA Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Annual Maintenance Cost Conference (covering aircraft engineering and maintenance activities, aircraft leasing technical issues and more)
- Engineering and maintenance requirements for the standardization of applicable new technology developments, including avionics
- Airworthiness and regulatory issues
- Supply Chain related matters affecting aircraft production and MRO
- Relevant human factor aspects and training
- Aircraft engineering and maintenance activities
- Maintenance costs
- Aircraft leasing technical issues
- Airframe and component reliability
- MRO providers
- Aircraft part-outs, space parts suppliers, and inventory software providers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Aircraft leasing companies
- Maintenance software providers
- Aircraft recovery service providers
Please view the full list of Strategic Partnerships Program benefits (pdf).