From today’s promises to 2050 delivery
The spirit of cross-industry collaboration, which is the key to the aviation industry earning its licence to grow, has become stronger than ever. While the anticipated adoption by the ICAO Assembly of an historic agreement in 2016 to implement a mandatory carbon offsetting scheme to address aviation’s CO2 emissions is significant, it is only one part of the industry’s long term approach to climate change.
- Moderator: Anita Mendiratta, Founder and Managing Director, Cachet Consulting
- Alan Joyce, Chief Executive Officer, Qantas
- Tim Johnson, Director, International Coalition for Sustainable Aviation
- Patrick de Castelbajac, CEO, ATR
- John-Paul Clarke, Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Angela Gittens, Director General, Airports Council International