The Standard for Air Cargo Messaging
Cargo-XML messages are used for electronic communication between airlines and other air cargo supply chain stakeholders, such as shippers, freight forwarders, ground-handling agents, and regulators, as well as customs and security agencies. Core Transport documents such as air waybill, house waybills, manifest etc. commercial documents such as invoice, packing list etc. must be exchanged between the business partners form the movements of goods and flight.
Order the Cargo-XML Toolkit online
Contact us if you're interested in an enterprise solution for accessing IATA Publications.
2023 CXML Toolkit (CXML)
What's inside the Cargo-XML Toolkit?
- Cargo-XML message specifications, schemas and data length recommendations
- Mapping with Cargo-IMP and with WCO Data Model and UNTDED Data Elements
- Conversion guidelines between Cargo-IMP and Cargo-XML
- Message layout and examples (including sample messages)
- Message history and version management tools
- User capabilities and code lists
- The IATA Cargo-IMP Manual (34th edition)
- Enhanced OCI Table for e-CSD
Still not sure if the Cargo-XML Toolkit is for you? Download the full table of contents:
The significant changes to the 11th Cargo-XML Toolkit include:
- Update of XFFM specifications to clarify references to CIMP FFM message
- Update of XFWB specifications to clarify references to CIMP FWB and conversion guidelines
- Update of XFZB speciifcations to align with XSD schema: Consignor siganture is mandatory and occurence changed to 1:1 in specifications
- New major version of XCSN (version 2.00)
- New major version of XFSU (version 5.00)
Following contents have been added in the toolkit through the 1st Web Update:
- EU-ICS2 Guidance and Cargo-XML Mapping