IATA EPIC is the global repository where airlines, freight forwarders, customs, ground handlers, GSAs and IT service providers can find and engage their cargo partners for establishing digital connectivity. It maintains electronic messaging/API capabilities, digital connection possibilities and technical contacts of every cargo partner from the EPIC community. Acting as an air cargo gateway, IATA EPIC offers process flow to effectively collaborate with your business partners by connecting efficiently using the most feasible and cost-effective setups.
Our cargo partners who have adopted IATA EPIC:
Join our community to reduce the time to connect with cargo partners
Our cargo partners include:
View the complete list of IATA's EPIC community cargo partners (pdf)
What our customers say
“[EPIC] increases transparency of the technical capabilities of partners to be registered. This helps us in the decisions we make on the resources we allocate and the approaches we have to implement, e.g. an XML partner requires XML-testing. These clarity and visibility aspects [of connectivity information], with the ease of registration process, through EPIC, will bring in advantages to all stakeholders involved.”
How does IATA EPIC work?
The demo videos on IATA EPIC's search functionalities, cargo partner registration and dashboard features demonstrate how this platform offers complete cargo connection management.
IATA EPIC contains a set of tools to facilitate connections:
- Organizational profile – Maintain contact information, connectivity IDs and messaging capabilities for all your locations, to easily share them when the time comes
- Partnership database – See all your current partners, with their contact information and IDs, to update them quickly when needed
- Distribution of IDs – Send and receive (updated) IDs and messaging capabilities to/from new or existing partners or other organizations efficiently, to never miss out on business
- ID publication – Choose who can see your information, and access potential new partners’ public information, to meet your business goals
- Request management – Receive and confirm partnership requests and updated information via the platform, to streamline your connection operations
- Messaging – Reach out to partners contextually, to facilitate understanding
- Connection statistics – Track the volume of your connections, to visualize all your station IDs and requests
- Maximize revenue - By centralizing connection information, IATA EPIC enables you to find and connect with new business partners & reduces the time to connect from weeks to minutes, enabling new revenue immediately.
- Reduce and maintain costs - By simplifying connection process, IATA EPIC allows you to get rid of old legacy connections and migrate to modern cost-effective options resulting significant cost savings, and predictable costs for your budget.
- Improve compliance with regulations - By distributing customs advance cargo information requirement (ACI/PLACI), IATA EPIC facilitates the security risk assessment compliance and reduce risks of financial penalties by customs.
- Retain control of your information and process - By enabling you to control access to your centralized information, through a simplifies process, IATA EPIC multiplies your options for managing connectivity.
Order IATA EPIC online
|Type of subscription||Designed for||BUY ONLINE|
|Annual Access Fee||For airlines, freight forwarders, ground handlers, General Sales Agents (GSA), and shippers||$999|
|EPIC+||For IT companies with up to 50 clients||$2999|
|EPIC+||For IT companies with up to 300 clients||$5999|
|EPIC+||For IT companies up to 500 clients||$7999|
|EPIC+||For IT companies with over 500 clients||$10999|
|EPIC API||For host-to-host integration||$5999|