Currency conversions made easy
Selling air tickets in multiple currencies with the most accurate exchange rates in the market can be exhausting. For interline tickets, you need to be consistent with the industry.
IATA Consolidated Exchange Rates (ICER) is the official industry standard for pricing and ticketing transactions when converting fares, taxes and fees to an alternate currency.
You can easily order ICER via our Online Store. Simply add it to your cart and go to checkout.
2023 IATA Consolidated Exchange Rates (ICER)
Please fill out this form to request a free sample file before finalizing the order or additional information about ICER.
- The industry source adopted by IATA Member Airlines and Strategic Partners
- Easy to use and reliable one-stop source
- It instantly gives the correct rate in over 24,000 currency combinations from over 150 currencies
- Greater protection: any variation in the rates of exchange higher than 6% triggers same-day e-mail alert
- IATA customer support team available for any questions regarding exchange rates
- Automated file available in easy-to-download csv and xml format
- The file is updated daily (Monday to Friday)
- Uses a public default source and alternate sources of exchange rate from 58 different exception Governments. See the list ICER List of Country Exceptions (pdf)
- Can also be delivered automatically through IATA's iiNet transfer service
|Airlines||Accounting, Pricing and Ticketing|
|Fare Search Engine||Information Technology|
|Global Distribution Systems||Information Technlogy|
|Service/Solution Providers||Information Technology|
|Travel Agencies||Pricing and Ticketing|
- The ICER file comes in csv and xml format
- Media type: Web Download
- Download the ICER Legal terms and conditions (pdf)
ICER data via API
If you are interested in accessing ICER data via API, you can access the documentation and a free-of-charge testing environment.