Air transport is a key enabler of economic growth and prosperity. Governments and regulators require robust and informed economic analysis in order to make the right policy choices that will enable their country to reap the benefits that aviation can provide.
- Regulatory structure
- Incentive-based instrument design
- Cost of capital
Learn more about Air Transport Economics Consulting
IATA will provide quantitative and qualitative insight to help governments and industry stakeholders understand how aviation contributes to their company including employment, tax, revenues, trade, tourism, and foreign direct investment.
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Wider economic benefits
- Economic impact assessment
Learn more about Benefits of Aviation Reports
Market and Financial Analysis
We offer an in-depth analysis of air passenger and air cargo markets, with unmatched access to global data and industry-leading expertise. Our experts leverage their privileged resources to help address and inform a broad range of aviation marketing industry questions.
- Regional and global market analysis (passenger and cargo)
- Demand and capacity trend analysis and forecasting
- “What if” market simulations
- Strategic issue workshops
Learn more about Market Analysis Reports
Policy Analysis and Roadmap
- Design of market-based instruments
- Regulatory impact assessment
- Policy reviews
- For more information on this or any of our other Consulting services, please complete and submit our contact form here.
- Opt in for more information on IATA services you're interested in.