Identify, plan, rebuild your market
Whether your airport is an international hub or a regional transit point, it’s critical for route development to determine what routes offer the best opportunity for rebuild, market development and growth of passenger numbers, or which routes are no longer viable.
The most accurate and reliable traffic data and timely schedule information available have just gotten better
AirportIS is the most powerful market intelligence and analysis tool for airports available today. And it has just undergone a major revamp offering even more robust data and making it more user-friendly and intuitive to use.
With the inclusion of the full Direct Data Solutions data set, it offers access to the most comprehensive data base of ticket sales across all geographic regions—including both airline direct and indirect (agent) distribution channels. As an all-in-one comprehensive source, AirportIS gives users exclusive data that provides deep insight on a scale not offered anywhere else.
Its full market size coverage (from direct airline sales to Low Cost Carriers) is aggregated through a series of advanced algorithms and a number of unique databases available to IATA in order to capture 100% of traffic around the world. Updates in the platform are also made in a timely fashion so that you always have access to the latest data.
Are you interested in the potential of AirportIS?
Please fill out this form and an IATA team member will get back to you and see how to address your exact needs.
What's inside AirportIS?
AirportIS bundled with OAG Analyzer delivers the most accurate and reliable traffic data and timely schedule information available combining total market supply and demand in a single user-friendly platform.
The tool features:
- Historical data and future schedules
- Schedules and capacity information updated weekly
- Global monthly passenger traffic flows including full itineraries with up to 5 connections
- Airline details and point-of-sale information
- Class-of-service and average fares
Make your daily tasks more efficient with the help of AirportIS
AirportIS can help you understand market performance and dynamics, details on traffic flows, perform market analysis to identify opportunities for Air Service Development. More specifically it can help you:
- Identify the routes that will rebuild your market and put you on a robust growth plan
- Evaluate new routes with key point-of-sale data
- Benchmark your airport and determine market share
- Validate true market size dynamics
- Use the data to improve your in-house demand-forecasts
- Understand and target true high-yield traffic
- Monitor future air service changes
- Build solid strategies to attract your ultimate business prospects--the airlines
AirportIS’ WebTool has undergone a complete overhaul
It is now much easier to use and includes numerous vital functionalities such as:
- New dashboard customized for the subscribing airport detailing international and domestic traffic views with YoY comparisons and interactive maps
- Scheduling feature that allows the user to set up favorite reports to run automatically on a regular basis
- Coding directory enabling users to search codes and information relating to airline, airport and equipment codes, distance between two city pairs, and list of countries in a specific region
- Export capabilities: reports are available in HTML, Excel and CSV formats
- New partnership with OAG to provide schedules & capacity data information
Continued enhancements based on clients’ feedback will include a purchase date view and the ability to see forward looking data and traveler purchasing trends, route load factor calculations within the tool, short-term forecasting. An Air Service Development (ASD) module will support market share analysis and monthly snapshot reporting.
Still not sure if AirportIS is for you?
Download the full list of features and capabilities available within the online platform.