Renew your ID Card to maintain your travel professional status within the travel and tourism industry. and avoid interruption in your access to AgentExperience.
Important delivery information
The printed ID Card is not available for agents outside of Canada and the US. The digital ID Card is accessible to all cardholders on the AgentExperience App.
Don't miss your chance to renew!
As border restrictions are being lifted in many countries, your travel expertise and professional status will help to rebuild customer confidence in returning to travel. Renewing your ID Card is critical to maintaining your professional status in the travel & tourism industry. Early renewal prevents delay in delivery, termination of industry credentials, and interruption to the ID Card benefits such as access to AgentExperience as well as supplier travel agent programs.
We want you to be ready! IATA and industry suppliers have developed the following exclusive benefits to support IATA agents in their recovery.
- Get exclusive discounts with IATA's MemberPerks on brand names and local favorites where you love to shop, eat and play
- Gain access to the new Timatic COVID-19 Travel Update feature on the AgentExperience that allows you easily obtain the latest travel regulations in each travel offer destination
- Save up to 30% at over 100,000 hotels worldwide
- Learn a new skill from IATA Training with a 25% savings exclusively for IATA agents
- For US & CA residents, enjoy up to 10% off select gift cards and up to 50% savings on merchandise
Renew your ID Card now
Choose the option that works best for you, renew through the ID Card App or on the website.
Renew your ID Card on the app & get 15% off*
Download the app and follow the instructions.
*Only applicable for early renewal on the app. Other conditions may apply.
Renew on the website
Log-in with your PRIN or VER # and password to renew your ID Card on the IATAN Online Service platform.
Register / log in to the IATA Customer Portal. Ensure to request the "ID Card Management" service in the Available Services and click on "Purchase ID Card" to start the ID Card application.