Stay ahead of the competition by understanding and applying sound marketing principles.
Course Code: TALM-53
This course is available in e-textbook format. Enrol at an Authorized Training Center
to study these materials with the help of a local trainer, or alternatively you can choose to study these materials on your own.
- This course requires approximately 45 hours of study to be completed in 12 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity). After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
If you are ordering printed materials that will require shipping, please check the shipping fees and applicable taxes.
Important: Please note that if you are purchasing courses for more than one person, you must create a User Account for each individual. Registration and payment must be done through each User Account. You cannot use one User Account to purchase courses for multiple individuals. However, you may pay for multiple individuals by one credit card or bank transfer through each individual’s User Account. If you pay by bank transfer, please attach a copy of the bank transfer issued by the sender’s bank to each individual’s order. If you are a company wishing to purchase courses for 10 or more employees, please Contact Us for more information on how to register multiple users.
USD 400 (eBook)
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Interpret and understand your customers' needs
- Segment your targeted markets
- Exceed your customers' expectations with product innovation, product quality and efficient distribution
- Develop creative and cost-effective marketing strategies
The evolution of technology and its impact in customer engagement and marketing methodologies
Developing marketing processes & strategies in alignment with organizational objectives
The current airline business environment and its impact on airline marketing
Impact of technology on distribution and communication channels: best practices including social media
Market environment scanning & market research methodologies
Developing a marketing plan and strategy in a case study approach
The Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Promotion, Place) and how to satisfy the needs of your target audiences
How to create value for, and communicate value to, your customers
Airline alliances and marketing: benefits & drawbacks
Practical strategies for managing your marketing plan efficiently
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Recently appointed marketing managers
- Sales managers and general sales agents
- Marketing officers and market coordinators
- Customer service staff
An IATA Certificate is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exam.
Please read the General Information on Partner-taught / Self-study exams, and check the Course Edition List for Exams when booking your exam.
- Exam Method: Online exam with remote supervision or an exam in one of IATA’s Exam Centers (where physical presence is required)
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions, Closed Text Book
- Number of questions: 100
- Time Allowance: 3 hours
- Passing Grade: 60 correct answers
- Distinction Grade: 90 correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: