Cabin Crew – Leveraging Professional Skills - eLearning
Cabin Crew are being adversely affected during the COVID-19 pandemic with the number of flights being drastically reduced. The reality of this reduced air traffic has affected many who have sadly lost their jobs.
IATA has developed a course specifically designed to enhance, promote and recognize the professional skills that have been taught, developed and transferred between cabin crew for many years. The aim of this course is to provide aviation professionals and cabin crew members with the tools, techniques and confidence to enter the job market and achieve the goals they set out for themselves.
Course Code: TALH-09
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 3 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- The recommended level for this course is Intermediate
- Student performance will be based on an assessment. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
- Use the Chrome Bowser to enrol
- Click the Buy Now button below
- Create or login to your IATA Training Student Account (make sure you have your login details on hand)
- If you are required to provide additional information, please submit the information through the IATA Customer Portal
- During the check-out process please select Bank Transfer as the method of payment and where it asks for Bank transfer file - please attach a word document indicating "Cabin Crew", as an attachment is required for the check-out process to complete
- Click “My Booking” and “Open course” in your IATA Training Student Account to access the course
Enjoy your free eLearning course!
- This offer is valid only until 23 February 2021, 17:00 CET. However, IATA may revoke this offer at any earlier time for any reason and without notice.
- This offer only applies to this Cabin Crew – Leveraging Professional Skills eLearning course.
- Additional Terms and Conditions apply to those who enrol in this eLearning course
- Please note that there are no extensions of course validity (6 months after enrollment).
Please contact us by creating a case in our IATA Customer Portal quoting your user name or order number for any questions.
Course fee by user
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Define your preferred learning style and understand your strengths and weaknesses
- Identify your transferable skills – technical and non-technical
- Enhance your CV, resume skills and self-promotion techniques
- Improve your interviewing skills and professional networking skills
- Strength and weaknesses
- Identifying my transferable skills
- Technical and non-technical skills
- CV, resume skills and self-promotion
- Interview skills
- Professional networking
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Assessment delivery method: Non-supervised online-based assessment. Assessment can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Assessment format: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 8
- Time allowance: 30 minutes
- Passing grade: 60% correct answers
- Number of assessment attempts: 2