2-day (16 hours) classroom course
This 2-day course is aimed at key personnel in the Pharma industry and air cargo industry stakeholders engaged in defining quality and risk management systems around the transport, handling and manipulation of Pharma time and temperature-sensitive shipments in the air freight industry.
Course code: CEPH-04
Prerequisites Please note that this Certificate is only valid for 36 months, and must cover the entire period of this session.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company, please complete the in-house training request form or contact the Training Specialist in your region.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Fulfil the 3 years CEIV Pharma refresher training requirement
- Apply the recent updates of the IATA Temperature Control Regulations
- Describe and utilize latest CEIV Pharma audit checklist amendments and directives
- Apply audit findings to ensure quality across your operations
- Apply gained insights in regulatory driven air freight qualification requirements
- Stay informed of upcoming legislative initiatives
- Share experiences with other professionals in the field
- Reference the discussion on practical issues you and your peers encounter in the workplace
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Developments in the CEIV Pharma program
- Recent changes in the Temperature Control Regulations (TCR)
- Irregularities investigation handling
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) identification
- Corrective And Preventive Action (CAPA) follow up and reporting
- Standards Operational Procedure (SOP) change and control process
- Quality system components; temperature mapping and calibration
- Risk management elements; risk aspects, sources, factors, risk evaluation, classification and mitigation
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) for risk assessment on air freight route
- Group discussions
- Final examination
This course is recommended for management working in:
- Quality management and product operations in an airline, handler, agent/freight forwarder
- Warehouse handling and ramp operations
- Internal quality and operations audits
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher. Please note: This certificate is valid for 36 months.