2-day (8 hours) LIVE virtual classroom course
This 2-day course is aimed at key personnel in the Pharma industry and air cargo industry stakeholders engaged in defining quality and risk management systems around the transport, handling and manipulation of Pharma time and temperature sensitive shipments in the air freight industry.
Course code: CEPH-04-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 8 hours to complete and be held over 2 consecutive days.
- There will be 2 live interactive virtual classroom sessions per day, each session will be 120 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the B2B Training Specialist in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
Fulfil the 3 years CEIV Pharma refresher training requirement
- Apply the recent updates of the IATA Temperature Control Regulations
- Describe and utilize latest CEIV Pharma audit checklist amendments and directives
- Apply audit findings to ensure quality across your operations
- Apply gained insights in regulatory driven air freight qualification requirements
- Stay informed of upcoming legislative initiatives
- Share experiences with other professionals in the field and reference the discussion on practical issues you and your peers encounter in the workplace
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Developments in the CEIV Pharma program
- Recent changes in the Temperature Control Regulations (TCR)
- Irregularities investigation handling
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) identification
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) follow up and reporting
- Standards Operational Procedure (SOP) change and control process
- Quality system components; temperature mapping and calibration
- Risk management elements; risk aspects, sources, factors, risk evaluation, classification and mitigation
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) for risk assessment on air freight route
This course is recommended for:
Quality management and product operations managers in an airline, handler, agent/freight forwarder
- Warehouse handling and ramp operations managers
- Internal quality and operations audit managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher. Please note: This certificate is valid for 36 months.