Flying During a Pandemic – Cabin Crew Awareness - eLearning
This course will provide current and future cabin crew members with an overall understanding of the temporary measures and procedures that are being adopted in the aviation industry while flying during the COVID-19 pandemic. You will learn about the new health and sanitary measures to keep yourself and others safe. Explore cabin crew duties and responsibilities during a public health emergency, such as handling a suspected case of communicable disease onboard and dealing with increased passenger stress.
Course Code: TALG-77
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level and Intermediate
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
Important: Please note that if you are purchasing courses for more than one person, you must create a User Account for each individual. Registration and payment must be done through each User Account. You cannot use one User Account to purchase courses for multiple individuals. However, you may pay for multiple individuals by one credit card or bank transfer through each individual’s User Account. If you pay by bank transfer, please attach a copy of the bank transfer issued by the sender’s bank to each individual’s order.
Reduced prices are available for multiple purchases of this course. Please Contact us for more information
Course fee by user
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Recognize the challenges paused by COVID-19 or any similar pandemic in cabin operations
- Adapt confidently to the changes brought to the cabin environment
- Restore passenger's confidence in air travel by demonstrating best practices and reassuring them that the cabin environment is safe
- Duties and responsibilities before, during and after a flight
- Personal protective equipment
- Passengers concerns during a pandemic
- Inflight services and tasks impacted by the pandemic
- How to safely disembark a flight
- Considerations and rules to follow during layovers
- Cabin Crew health and wellbeing
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Cabin Crew
- Aviation professionals
- Civil aviation authorities
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Assessment delivery method: Non-supervised online-based assessment. Assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Assessment format: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 10
- Time allowance: 30 minutes
- Passing grade: 60% correct answers
- Number of assessment attempts: 2