3-day (24 hours) classroom course
purpose of this course is to create a new level of teamwork awareness and
increase your ability to work with others, in a collaborative and effective
fashion, while continually building teamwork within your organization. You will
learn how to build trust with peers and plan strategies to manage stakeholder
interaction and engagement. Through the Harvard Business Publishing Change
Management simulation, you will experiment with different strategies for
effective change management and explore power, influence and resistance to
change while attempting to persuade key members of an organization to adopt a
Course code: TAPH-80
- Recommended level is Intermediate.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company, please complete the in-house training request form
or contact the Training Specialist
in your region.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Navigate team dynamics and challenges
- Play an active role in being a part of a high performing team
- Improve decision making, identify opportunity, face challenges and conflict more effectively using collaborative techniques
- Communicate efficiently as a team player knowing what strengths you bring to the team
- Assess and mitigate the effects of change within an organizational environment and their impact on your team
- Plan and manage a stakeholder engagement strategy that integrates cross-functional perspectives and needs
- Exercise influence within your organization and stakeholder environment
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Transition from individual to team performer
- Increased self-awareness of one’s strengths
- Using cooperative skills to improve team performance
- Ability to adapt to change and lead through VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity)
- Change management phases and strategies
- Building trust with stakeholders
- Stakeholder influence and communication
- Individual reflection
- Group exercises
- Collaborative tools to support performance, decision making and change
- Change management simulation
This course is recommended for:
- Team members seeking to improve their methods of working together, improve their teams’ effectiveness and work better with their peers.
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.