"How to" videos explaining how to create, access or update your IATA Training account using the IATA Customer Portal.
If you're a participant from a LIVE virtual classroom course, we have a walkthrough on how to access your online exam.
If you're a student from an Authorized Training Center, we also have information for you on how to book, change or withdraw from your OERS (Online Exam with Remote Supervision) exam, and a walkthrough on how to set up for your exam.
Your IATA Training Account
Partner-taught & self-study courses
LIVE virtual classroom courses
Managing your IATA Training OERS exam
Preparing for your IATA Training OERS exam
These videos are also available on YouKu:
How to access your IATA Training account
- How to set up a new Training account
- I already have a Training account
- I already have a customer portal login
Live virtual classroom exams
Managing your IATA Training OERS exam (for ATC students)
- How to enrol new students and book their exam
- How to book your exam
- How to withdraw from or rebook your exam
- How to find your exam and course results
Setting up for your Online Exam with Remote Supervision (for ATC students)