About the course
1- hour e-learning course
Everyone deserves the freedom to choose air travel. Over 4 billion customers fly each year and for some people with a disability, this can be a stressful, confusing or painful experience. This is because the airport and aircraft environments can present challenges for customers if they have an impairment or long-term health condition. It is therefore important, as well as a legal requirement, that we all recognize when someone may require assistance and that we provide the same high level of customer service to all. As you work through this course, you are going to meet customers with different requirements; it is your job to ensure their needs are met and that they receive an excellent level of service at each stage of their journey.
Course Code: TALM-71
This course has been developed specifically for our business customers.
- Bronze Package (1 to 499 licenses): USD 6,249
- Silver Package (500 to 1,499 licenses): USD 12,499
- Gold Package (1,500 licenses and above): USD 18,499
Please contact a member of our Sales Team to order your Package or if you have any questions.
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 1 hour of study to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry level.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Recognize why it is so important to deliver the same level of service to all your customers
- Appreciate the different ways in which someone with a disability may experience air travel
- Know what your customers with disabilities want from you
- Feel confident to ASK FIRST and assist any customer who may need additional assistance
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Different types of disabilities
- Hidden disabilities
- SSR Codes
- Best practices for customer interactions
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Airline cockpit and cabin crew
- Airport operational staff
- Ground handling staff: check-in/gate agents
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Delivery method: Unsupervised online-based exam. Assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Format: Multiple-choice questions
- Time allowance: 1 hour
- Passing grade: 80% correct answers
- Number of exam/assessment attempts: 2
Important note: The exam/assessment should be accessed after you have completed the course module. Once you have started the assessment you can no longer access the course module.