Our dangerous goods acceptance check validation tool takes all the regulations, rules, best practices and guidance contained in the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) − the industry standard for over 60 years trusted by the dangerous goods supply chain − and converts them into an automated compliance solution.
Contact us: email@example.com
Optimizing Dangerous Goods Declarations
DG AutoCheck is a digital solution that allows the air cargo supply chain to check the compliance of the Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods (DGD) against all relevant rules and regulations contained in the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
The tool enables electronic consignment data to be received directly, supporting the digitization of the cargo supply chain. Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology also transforms a paper DGD into electronic data. This data is then processed and verified automatically using the XML version of the DGR.
DG AutoCheck also facilitates a ground handler or airline’s decision to accept or reject a consignment during the physical inspection stage by providing a pictorial representation of the package with the marks and labels required for air transport.
Safety, process & cost improvements
- Acceptance check quality is improved and consistent with the latest DGR
- Addendums to the DGR are immediately applied to the checks
- Staff can focus on exceptions, not routine, reducing human errors
- Staff’s DG training currency is verified and, if expired, access to the system is blocked
- Compliance-related errors are intercepted and flagged
- Significantly reduce DG checking process time
- Become paperless and centralize document validation
- Distribute check results such as data for the NOTOC or error report to the shipper
- Manage and monitor your organization’s acceptance checks centrally
- Avoid of non-safety related costs
- Reduce rejection from airlines
- Minimize the risk of regulatory fines for non-compliance
- Decrease filing, reporting and compliance analysis costs
Get On Board
How to integrate the solution into your operational environment
DG AutoCheck is available for airlines, ground handlers and freight forwarders to use in their operational environment to faciliate the management of their dangerous goods shipments.
For further technical and commercial information on DG AutoCheck, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org