Multilateral Interline Traffic Agreements
The Multilateral Interline Traffic Agreements (MITA) Manual contains the passenger and cargo Interline Agreements which spell out the basic rules airlines follow when collecting money and issuing documents for carriage on each other's services. It includes consolidated
information on the following:
- Multilateral Interline Traffic Agreements
- Lists of Participating Carriers
- Tabulation of Multilateral Interline Traffic Agreements
- IATA Interline Cargo Claims Agreement
- IATA Multilateral Agreements for Passenger and Cargo Interline Service Charges – United States
- Hotel Accommodation, Meals and Surface Transport Multilateral Agreement
- Clearing Houses
Additional details are available in the Table of Contents (pdf).
More information about MITA
The Bilateral Interline E-ticketing Agreements (BIETA) is available as a downloadable Excel file. This allows you to benefit from up-to-date information on over 10,600 E-Ticketing interline agreements to directly update your databases.
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Global Distribution Systems (GDS)
- Computer Reservation Systems (CRS)
- System providers
- Government agencies & libraries
- Travel agents
- Education institutions
Get your MITA and BIETA and expand your business!
Don't miss the opportunity to benchmark your interline
The 2019 MITA Windows Application includes both June and December editions.