How many companies belong to the Strategic Partnerships?
More than 300 companies, referred to as Strategic Partners, who provide products and services to airlines, participate to this membership. View the list of IATA Partners.
What are the benefits of joining the Strategic Partnerships?
- IATA Strategic Partners have a unique opportunity to:
- Work closely with their airline customers
- Be heard at the decision-making table
- Gain invaluable expertise and knowledge on a wide range of subject areas
- Assist in the development of industry standards
- Facilitate the implementation of these standards through their industry channels
- Be recognized as valuable supporters of IATA and the aviation industry
What is the cost of joining the Strategic Partnerships?
The membership fee is determined by which areas of involvement a company joins
Contact the Strategic Partnerships team for more information and consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I subscribe to the Strategic Partnerships?
Can a travel agent or a freight forwarder join the Strategic Partnerships?
Absolutely! However, please note that the Strategic Partnerships program is not the same as the IATA accreditation program. If you are a travel agent or cargo agent, please see our accreditation services