About the IATA World Legal Symposium
The IATA World Legal Symposium is the world's premier annual aviation law event, with a reputation for insight, relevance and value among in-house counsel, private practitioners and government lawyers alike. The event is well known for its engaging subject matter, outstanding speakers, lively debate and, of course, some of the best networking opportunities you'll find anywhere in the industry.
Why should you attend?
- Gain valuable insights into latest developments, challenges, trends, and best practices in aviation law.
- Engage with industry leaders from across the globe who share their unique expertise and engage in lively debates.
- Connect with in-house counsel, private practitioners, and government lawyers, fostering collaborations and expanding your network.
Who will you meet?
- Airlines and airport representatives
- Academia and government agencies
- In-house counsel, private practitioners, and government lawyers
Legal Symposium 2022 Testimonials
"The IATA Legal Symposium is the premier legal conference for the airline industry. It is an event not be missed!"
Founding and Managing Partner, Montgomery & Associados
"The increase of an aviation lawyer's professional visibility comes through the networking opportunities offered by IATA Legal Symposium to the attendees."
Lawyer, Partner RP Legal & Tax
"Great conference and panels, I wish we have more time to discuss / deliberate on other interesting aviation topics and we could have attended for more than 1.5 day!"
Cambiaso & Ferrari Abogados
View the official IATA World Legal Symposium 2024 Program (pdf).
|Registration Type||Regular Rate||Early Bird Rate (20% off)|
|IATA Member Airline||$750.00||$750.00|
|IATA Strategic Partner (15% off)||$1,610.00||$1,340.00|
Destination & Venue
The IATA World Legal Symposium 2024 will be held in Vancouver, Canada. The city has scenic views, a mild climate and is one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse cities in Canada. The city has also hosted many international conferences and events, including the 2010 Winter Olympics and 2010 Winter Paralympics.
> Vancouver Weather
> Learn more about Vancouver
The Westin Bayshore Hotel, Vancouver is a luxurious hotel perfectly situated near Stanley Park and the vibrant city center. It provides an ideal retreat for both leisure and business travelers, while its extensive meeting space and catering options make it a premier choice for conferences and social events.
Associate your brand with the most renowned legal expertise in aviation.
Highlights from years’ past include:
- Networking with more than 400 hundred global delegates from forty countries, representing airlines, academia, government agencies, airports, and law firms.
- Powerful agendas that showcase a variety of important industry topics, including current legal issues for airline in-house counsel and airline insurers, impacts of environmental regulation, safety certification and critical issues in air cargo, and much more.
- Compelling keynote addresses from industry leaders
For Sponsorship inquiries, please contact:
IATA Events Sponsorship & Exhibition
Tel. +33 (0)6 44 27 69 93
Join IATA's Strategic Partnership Program
Benefit from discounts on sponsorship and exhibition rates. Get on Board!