The IATA Wings of Change Americas (WoCA) is a flagship industry event in the region where aviation leaders, regulators, and subject matter experts come together to discuss air transport’s top issues and opportunities, and jointly agree on future actions to better utilize air transport as an engine of economic and social development across the Americas region.
The WoCA is offering plenary sessions, 1 on 1 interviews, and insightful keynotes, tackling aspects related to technology & innovation, operations, sustainability, distribution and other important discussions on the industry's priorities.
- Airlines/Airline Associations
- Ground Handlers
- Aircraft Manufacturers
- Consultancy Firms
- Law Firms
- Solution Providers
- Industry-specific Publications and Media
Why get involved?
Unique business, networking and branding opportunities extended to more than 300 leaders and decision makers representing the industry. Exclusive access to industry intelligence and latest industry developments and trends.
- Premium brand exposure
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Opportunity to showcase your products and services to a focused and targeted audience who needs your solutions
- Get the best overview of the market and changing environment to successfully align your business development strategies
- Learn from the first source the trends and current the industry's priorities and unleashed business opportunities.
Be part of the conversation!
The WoCA-2023 edition will take place in Mexico City, Mexico (the dates to be announced).
“Wings of Change is one of the moments in the calendar that you really look forward to. An amazing opportunity to engage with senior leaders in the airline and tourism industry, and to learn the latest trends that are shaping the future.”
Vice President, Despegar
“A good opportunity to do networking in the airline industry and be on top of what is going on in the world.”
Regional Manager Andean Countries, Air Canada
“It’s a great opportunity to involve the entire industry on priority issues (this time, sustainability) and very good time to networking. 100% recommended and necessary for the air transport industry.”
“Event that all industry members must participate. WOC is key to correct understand of the industry.”
Sales Director, Collins Aerospace
“An excellent opportunity to update on topics, with world leaders in the industry and at the same time have the opportunity to talk with them.”
Junta de Aeronáutica Civil
“From the Chilean Sustainable Energy Agency and the Vuelo Limpio program, we are very pleased to have participated in this conference. It gave us a broader perspective of the sector's views and needs in terms of energy efficiency and transition.”
Chilean Sustainable Energy Agency
Wings of Change Americas 2023
The 13th edition of Wings of Change Americas will bring together industry experts and top-level decision makers, providing a platform for your business to connect with key players in the airline, airport, regulatory and government sectors.
Experience the top benefits of attending the event:
- Connect with industry leaders and expand your professional circle with excellent networking opportunities.
- Gain exclusive access to direct and firsthand intelligence.
- Showcase your products and solutions to key decision makers.
- Get the best overview of the market and changing environment to successfully align your development strategies.
- Regional economic forecast
- Insights into future of the regional air transport sector
- Regulatory challenges and opportunities
- Aviation’s transition to sustainable Aviation Fuels: challenges and opportunities
- A roadmap to modern airline retailing in the region
- The importance of Mexico and the region to a global airline
- The future passenger experience through biometrics
- Regional infrastructure needs
- Latin America’s travel and tourism
- Importance of air connectivity
Mexico City is one of the oldest cities in the world. Originally a “floating city”, served by a large and complex network of canals when it was the epicenter of the Aztec empire, today, the nation’s capital is one of the world’s most populous mega-cities on our planet.
Mexico City is the center of government, business and culture in Mexico.
The city never seems to sleep and the ever-present energy is one of the big attractions of this metropolis.
The IATA TravelCentre provides passport, visa, health advice, and much more. Visit the IATA TravelCentre!
Building a Sustainable Future Together
The 2022 edition of Wings of Change Americas took place in Santiago, Chile on 6-7 April.
- Full program (pdf)
- Watch WoCA 2022 video of recorded sessions
- View WoCA 2022 - photo album
- Presentations: Day 1 (pdf) Day 2 (pdf)
The 11th edition of Wings of Change Americas took place in the vibrant city of Chicago, USA on 3-4 September 2019 drawing upon leading experts to examine the state of our industry.
- Living up to the Legacy of the Chicago Convention (press release)
- WoCA 2019 presentations (pdf)
- Value of air transport in the US (economic report)
- WoCA 2019 photo album