This directory helps identify the different publications including the IATA Resolutions, Industry Standards and Recommended Practices adopted by airlines at one of the six IATA Traffic Conferences.
There are six Traffic Conferences:
- Passenger Services, Agency and Tariffs – note that the Passenger Services and Passenger Tariffs Conferences operate jointly as the Passenger Standards Conference
- Cargo Services, Agency and Tariffs
About Resolutions, Industry Standards and Recommended Practices
- Resolutions are binding for IATA member airlines. Adopting, changing or rescinding a Resolution requires unanimous support from all airlines participating in the conference.
- Industry Standards are binding for IATA members airlines, unless the member airline informs the Secretary of the Conference in writing that it is not bound by this Standard. Adoption of an Industry Standards requires the support of 80% of the airlines participating in the conference.
- Recommended Practices are not binding but provide guidance. Adoption of a Recommended Practices requires the support of two thirds of the airlines participating in the conference.
Found 551 resolutions
|700||Acceptance and Carriage of Passengers Requiring Special Assistance||Passenger Services Conference Resolution Manual|
|745a||Acceptance of Firearms and Other Weapons and Small Calibre Ammunition||Passenger Services Conference Resolution Manual|
|745b||Acceptance of Power Driven Wheelchairs or Other Battery Powered Mobility Aids as Checked Baggage||Passenger Services Conference Resolution Manual|
|1719e||Additional Service List (ASL)||Passenger Services Conference Resolution Manual|
|1790||Additional Services||Passenger Services Conference Resolution Manual|
|008||Adjustment of Effectiveness Dates||Cargo Services Conference Resolution|
|008||Adjustment of Effectiveness Dates||Cargo Agency Conference Resolution Manual|
|008||Adjustment of Effectiveness Dates||Passenger Agency Conference Resolutions Manual|
|008||Adjustment of Effectiveness Dates||Passenger Tariffs Conference Composite Manual|