The Passenger Services Conference Resolution Manual (PSCRM), formerly called the Passenger Standards Conference Manual (PSCM), includes all resolutions and recommended practices that have been universally agreed upon by airlines to process passengers and baggage for both online and interline carriage.
It includes procedures for reservations, passenger and baggage check-in and ticket issuance, specifications for baggage tag and ticketing, and various multilateral interline agreements and other passenger traffic-related regulations. It features standards related to New Distribution Capability and One Order (collectively Offer and Order Management) in support of the industry ambition to move to Airline Retailing for example the Airline Taxonomy of Offer Components.
Order your Passenger Services Conference Resolution Manual online
2023-2024 Passenger Services Conference Resolution Manual (PSCRM)
2024-2025 Passenger Services Conference Resolution Manual (PSCRM)
Passenger Tariffs Toolkit bundle (includes 5 manuals: PSCRM, AIRIMP, RHB, THB, and PTCCM): Save up to 9% when purchasing them together. Order the bundle online
In addition to the resolutions manual, you are also provided with a convenient toolbox containing several IATA important artefacts that supports the move to Offer and Order Management, you will find important links to our Developer Portal and other resources. These links allow you to gain access to documentation related to the implementation of New Distribution Capabilities and One Order, collectively known as Enhanced and Simplified Distribution (EASD) under the provisions of Resolutions 787 and 797. These are essential documents and artefacts when implementing Offer and Order Management standards as all the technical specifications are included.
Still not sure if the PSCRM is for you? Download the full table of contents:
What's new in the Passenger Services Conference Resolution Manual?
- Recommended Practice 1726 – Passenger CO2 Calculation Methodology: Establishes the principals and methodologies used to calculate CO2
- Recommended Practice 1780s – Standard Retailer and Supplier Interline Agreement (SRSIA):
Updates to previous edition:
- Resolution 700 – Acceptance and Carriage of Passenger Requiring Assistance: Standardized the terminology to be more inclusive of Passengers with Disabilities (PWD) in alignment with the IATA Passenger Accessibility Process Manual (IPAOM).
- Resolution 735d – Involuntary Reroute Flow Chart: Flow Chart updated to align with the settlement process changes approved by the IBS OPS General Meeting.
- Resolutuion 780 – IATA Interline Traffic Agreement-Passenger: Aligned current definitions and added new terminology. Clarifying the sale/issuance of EMDs that pertain to Excess Baggage Charges.
- Recommended Practice 1720a – Standards Thirteen Digit Numbering System for Traffic Documents: Updated Attachment A's table of form codes.