This handbook offers a practical guide to Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). A unique tool for any aviation and non-aviation entity that is integrating its management systems, this publication is a “how to” manual on exposing and managing risk.
- Determines the maturity level of ERM within your organization
- Gain a competitive advantage by managing risk exposure in an integrated way rather than in silos
- Comply with legal requirements
- Obtain better insurance rates
Beginning with a quick assessment of your current situation, the Integrated Risk Management guidance material will show you how to design a practical plan tailored to the needs of your organization.
This step-by-step guide is designed to make it as easy as possible to achieve full integration of your:
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Security Management System (SeMS)
- Risk or insurance managers
- Safety or quality managers
- Middle & senior managers
- Operational personnel responsible for managing day-to-day risks
- Airlines & ground service providers
- Regulators & civil aviation authorities