The City Code Directory (CCD) is reference tool for numerical and alphabetical codes, currencies and IATA Tariff Conference areas. It contains the worldwide list of city, airport, country, province, state and territory names. Created to serve the needs of airline tariffs and reservations departments, the CCD is used for computing tariffs, creating mileage distances as well as used in calculating fares and rates.
It contains all cities contained in the current fares and rates resolutions, the Maximum Permitted Mileage Manual (MPM) and the Ticketed Point Mileage Manual (TPM), as necessary.
Order the CCD online
The CCD is available in two different formats (Digital or .txt files) in order to suit your needs depending on your usage.
|FOR SEARCHING OR REFERENCING||FOR CALCULATIONS & SYSTEM INTEGRATION|
FORMAT: .txt files
What’s inside the CCD?
- Section 1 – General (Amendments, New Codes, Additions-Cites, Changes-Airport Names, Changers/Corrections-Cities, Change/Corrections-City Numeric Codes, Transfer-Airports to Metropolitan Area)
- Section 2 – Country Code Directory
- Section 3 – Currency Code Directory
- Section 4 – Country Names-Decode
- Section 5 – State/Province/Territory Names-Decode
- Section 6 – Area Codes (Passenger Fares, Cargo Rates)
- Section 7 – Secondary Cities
- Section 8 – City Code Directory
- Section 9 – List of Cities by Country
- Section 10 – City Names-Decode
- Section 11 – Airport Names-Decode