Aviation Law Fundamentals - eLearning
This course provides an overview on aviation law by explaining why there is a need of having it and which are the main documents on which this was built. You will explore the nine freedoms of air, Warsaw System and Chicago Convention. You will be able to distinguish between safety, security, measures to tackle each one and also expand your knowledge on liability in international law.
Course code: TALL-21
- This e-learning course requires approximately 3 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity). After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level and Intermediate.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
Important: Please note that if you are purchasing courses for more than one person, you must create a User Account for each individual. Registration and payment must be done through each User Account. You cannot use one User Account to purchase courses for multiple individuals. However, you may pay for multiple individuals by one credit card or bank transfer through each individual’s User Account. If you pay by bank transfer, please attach a copy of the bank transfer issued by the sender’s bank to each individual’s order.
Reduced prices are available for multiple purchases of this course. Please Contact us for more information
**NOW AT A SPECIAL REDUCED PRICE OF $75**
Course fee by user
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Explain the need for international aviation law
- List the major provisions of the Warsaw System
- State the purpose of the Chicago Convention
- Describe the nine Freedoms of the Air
- Describe the purpose and the organizational structure of ICAO
- Chicago Convention
- Freedoms of the Air
- Safety and security
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Airline, airport, CAA and ANS Provider employees, line and middle management
- New professionals in all fields of aviation
- Lawyers with no background in aviation law
- Aviation Enthusiasts
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 30
- Time Allowance: 1 hour
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2