Data Science: Set Your Project up for Success - eLearning
This course will walk you through how to evaluate your business questions and determine, which analytical approach would be correct for your specific use case. It includes an overview of the most common analytical approaches and the risks and benefits for applying data science to your workflow.
Course Code: TALF-98
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 20 minutes of study, to be completed within 3 months.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
Important: Please note that if you are purchasing courses for more than one person, you must create a User Account for each individual. Registration and payment must be done through each User Account. You cannot use one User Account to purchase courses for multiple individuals. However, you may pay for multiple individuals by one credit card or bank transfer through each individual’s User Account. If you pay by bank transfer, please attach a copy of the bank transfer issued by the sender’s bank to each individual’s order.
Reduced prices are available for multiple purchases of this course. Please Contact us for more information
Course fee by user
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Evaluate the right analytical technique to solve simple business cases
- Identify the risks and potential of each type of analytical solution
- Evaluating your business use case
- Breaking down and categorizing analytics methodologies
- Understanding the limitations and benefits of data science
- Supported by example use cases in aviation
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Business users looking to evaluate the potential for data science solutions in their workflow
- Business users who would like to gain a better understanding of what analytical options are available to them
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 8
- Time Allowance: 20 minutes
- Passing Grade: 75% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2