Managing the Travel Business Diploma
Improve your management skills in accounting, negotiation, marketing, and product development with this flexible distance learning course from IATA.
Diploma code: DIPL-24
What you will learn
- Learn more about management roles and responsibilities in the
- Motivate and inspire employees
- Improve your negotiation skills
- Understand how to provide special interest travel and tour production
Who should attend
- Entry-level managers
- Middle-management in the travel industry
- Agency back office staff members
- Agency business owners
A single IATA diploma course combines textbook and e-learning
materials to deliver 7 management modules to study.
Requirements and registration
Candidates must complete 1 Required course within three years.
A passing mark of 60% is required on all assignments and exams. A special distinction is awarded to candidates who obtain a distinction in all, or all but one, of all course exams and assignments that make up this Diploma.
How to obtain your diploma
- Complete 1 Required course that makes up the Diploma, within 3 years.
- Please contact us on our Customer Portal to request your diploma, stating the title of the diploma you are applying for and the list of courses you completed for that diploma.
- IATA Training will issue your diploma upon verification of your eligibility.