Integrated Aviation Management System - IAMS (Classroom, 5 days)
Learn how to use a ‘system of systems’ approach to aviation safety, quality, risk and business management.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TALS-11
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
- To attend a class scheduled at one of our training centers: Register early and save up to 20%! Please read the Terms for the early bird discount. The discount will be calculated at the time of payment.
- To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
Integrate Safety Management System (SMS)
- Security Management System (SEMS)
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Supplier Management System (SUMS)
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Environment Safety Management System (ESMS)
- Crisis Management
- Relevance of the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) and IATA Safety Audit for Ground-handling Organizations (ISAGO).
Implement a phased approach in your aviation organization
The relationship and operational responsibility of each supporting management system within the overall enterprise
IAMS overview: SMS, Security Management System (SEMS), Quality Management System (QMS), Supplier Management System, (SUMS), Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Environment Safety Management System (ESMS), Crisis Management; IATA operational Safety Audit (IOSA) and IATA Safety Audit for Ground-handling Organizations (ISAGO)
Phased implementation of the IAMS as it applies to your organization
Communication of IAMS implementation progress of your organization with relevant industry stakeholders
Global regulatory requirements and good governance
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Civil Aviation Authorities
Airline managers and operational staff
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: