3-day (15 hours) LIVE virtual classroom course
The IATA IOSA Program Fundamentals course is designed to help you understand the basics of the IOSA audit program, which is a globally recognized standard for airline safety and quality. By taking this course, you will learn how the IOSA documentation system works, what are the operator responsibilities for maintaining the IOSA registration, and what are the different program options available to suit your needs. This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to prepare for an IOSA audit, improve your operational performance, and enhance your safety culture.
Course Code: TALS-98-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 15 hours to complete and be held over 3 consecutive days.
- There will be 1 live interactive virtual classroom sessions per day, each session will be 180 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training.
- Participants should have previous understanding of Quality Management System and Audit programs.
- Recommended level is Entry-level.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the B2B Training Specialist in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Summarize the key elements of the IOSA Audit Program
- Identify all key operator responsibilities
- Adopt most suitable audit program options
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- IOSA Audit Program Overview
- IOSA documentation system
- Operator responsibilities
- IOSA audit management
- IOSA Program options
This course is recommended for:
- Quality, safety and operations personnel
- IOSA coordinators
- Airline internal auditors
- Quality and Safety analysts/officers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on an assessment. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.