Marketing Essentials for Aviation Professionals - eLearning
Learn how to apply and understand the principles of marketing essentials specifically designed for the aviation industry. This interactive course will provide you with an overview of the different steps and tools that marketing professionals use to create a marketing plan and how to execute it accordingly. The course will guide you through the different steps using an interactive case scenario where you will be able to apply the three main marketing steps: analysing, planning and execution.
Course Code: TALH-10
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 4 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level.
- Student performance will be based on an exam/assessment. Please refer to the Exam/Assessment Information below for more details.
Important: Please note that if you are purchasing courses for more than one person, you must create a User Account for each individual. Registration and payment must be done through each User Account. You cannot use one User Account to purchase courses for multiple individuals. However, you may pay for multiple individuals by one credit card or bank transfer through each individual’s User Account. If you pay by bank transfer, please attach a copy of the bank transfer issued by the sender’s bank to each individual’s order.
Reduced prices are available for multiple purchases of this course. Please Contact us for more information
Course fee by user
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Discuss the concepts and definitions of marketing
- Demonstrate the step-by-step approach to airline marketing
- Apply strategic marketing processes
- Describe how all the parts of the marketing process work together to accomplish the primary goal of any marketing strategy
- The market audit and marketing research
- Market segmentation and the SWOT analysis
- Target segments and competitive differentiation
- The marketing mix and the airline product
- Airline pricing and distribution
- Promotion and alliances
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Junior marketing managers
- Sales managers and general sales agents
- Customer service staff
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Assessment delivery method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Assessment can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Assessment format: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 25
- Time allowance: 75 minutes
- Passing grade: 60% correct answers
- Number of assessment attempts: 2