1-day (6 hours) LIVE virtual classroom course
IATA’s Selling Security to C-Suite Board Level course supports you in the identification, delivery and follow-up principles that support Board level governance, the information that they require and when to feed into their risk management process. Senior executives in business interpret information with additional holistic operational and strategic constraints. Learn how you can create a roadmap on how to communicate and align internally and convey information to the Board that is factual, concise, and applicable to the decision-making executive, with knowledge of their strategic goals.
Course Code: TSCS-76-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 6 hours to complete and be held over 1 day.
- There will be 2 live interactive virtual classroom sessions per day, each session will be 180 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training.
- Recommended level is Entry-level or Intermediate.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the B2B Training Specialist in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Interpret the requirements of the Board
Recognize the strategic priorities and optimize output
- Update messaging and tools
Identify corporate security responsibilities
- Recognize important business synergies with aviation security
- Create a roadmap on how to communicate and align internally
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Understanding the roles of Board of Directors
- Communicating between shareholders and stakeholders
- Differentiation between selling and presenting
- Analytics of qualitative and quantitative data
- Business interpretations and feedback
This course is recommended for:
- Airline and airport security management
- Security managers and supervisors at airlines and airports
- Ground handling or security provider staff
- Insurance and Security consultants
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on an assessment. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.