In a climate of uncertainty and economic downturns, getting the vital tools and techniques to protect and maximize your hard-earned revenue emerges as a crucial element to improving your bottom-line.
It’s not just about how much money you get in, it’s also about how much you give out!
Revenue Accounting and Control courses
IATA courses in Revenue Accounting and Control provide the knowledge and skills necessary to sharpen your understanding of the intricacies and complexities of revenue accounting and control activities.
Develop the techniques and knowledge to manage financial matters with confidence and to make the best possible financial decision for your airline.
Passenger Interline Accounting and Control
5 days/40 hours
Gain up-to-date knowledge of the Revenue Accounting Manual (RAM) and its resolutions. This course helps you to understand and apply RAM resolutions so that you will receive the appropriate entitlement, and achieve cost-effectiveness by eliminating unnecessary rejections and disputes.
- Managers, supervisors and officers dealing with interline billings, rejections and disputes
- Finance officers
- Revenue accounting managers
- Senior revenue analysts
- Interline accountants and auditors
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on how to enhance billing and settlement processes
- Learn how to perform interline accounting tasks at an advanced level
- Raise rejection memos and initiate correspondence
- Reduce losses by minimizing rejections and disputes
- Understand how the RAM is structured, and where to find the applicable governing rule through a step-by-step guide
Learn more about our Passenger Interline Accounting and Control course.
Passenger Proration - Fundamentals
5 days/40 hours
Learn how proration can be a useful tool in maximizing the revenue of an airline, through proper pricing policy and fare structuring.
- Managers, supervisors and officers of proration, passenger sales, interline billings/rejections and disputes
- Marketing, sales, pricing managers and officers
- Revenue managers
- Yield and tariff analysts
- Internal auditors
- Improve your knowledge of basic passenger fare construction
- Understand the PMP and its application with regard to the MPA-P
- Identify the fare break point in proration calculations
- Calculate the prorate value of passenger coupons in accordance with the rules of the MPA-
- Apply the correct currency conversion rules for interline billings
- Improve data processing and minimize potential errors
Learn more about our Passenger Proration - Fundamentals course.
Passenger Proration - Advanced
5 days/40 hours
Improve your skills and knowledge in calculating the prorate value of passenger flight and excess baggage. Assess your entitlement in accordance with the Multilateral Proration Agreements – Passenger (MPA-P).
- Revenue Accounting Managers
- Prorate Agents
- Yield and Tariff Analysts
- Understand tariff construction and its likely impact on your revenue entitlement
- Establish your entitlement in accordance with the Multilateral Proration Agreements – Passenger (MPA-P)
- Determine the components of value within your Special Proration Agreements (SPAs)
- Understand the assumption rules when details are missing, or if contradictory information is indicated on a ticket
- Transform your revenue evaluation into information that can be shared with the commercial area of your airline
Learn more about our Passenger Proration - Advanced course.