Regional Training Partners (RTP) are independent aviation training organizations that offer IATA classroom courses on their premises.
All IATA courses offered at our RTP locations are delivered by IATA instructors, using official IATA course materials.
Be part of an international training network
Authorization to become an RTP is granted based on demonstrated ability to
- Understand your regions training needs and determine the right training offering
- Access key stakeholders within the training departments of your clients
- Develop promotional campaigns based on a formalized marketing plan
- Manage the student recruitment and enrollment process on IATAs Learning Management System
- Provide impeccable customer service to students, faculty and other stakeholders involved
How to become an RTP
- Please complete the Application Form (pdf)
- Open a case in our Customer Portal and attach your application form
For any other information, please contact us