Whether you are a shipper, a freight forwarder, a handler, an airline, or an animal care professional, the LAR is a must for everyone involved in the transport of live animals regardless of the mode of transport.
It is the only worldwide standard to be followed for handling and transporting live animals by air.
The LAR provides you with the most current and efficient practices for your live animal cargo operations and an integral tool to achieve cost savings and avoid delays by guaranteeing your shipments are problem-free and compliant with international or local regulations.
The LAR includes:
- Up-to-date airline and government requirements pertaining to the transport of live animals
- Requirements on handling, marking & labeling
- Information on the necessary documentation needed when transporting live animals
- A comprehensive classification of 1000’s of animal species along with the container specifications required for their transport
- Guidelines for the non-air transport of live animals
Our most popular formats of the LAR are listed below. To view all the format options, click here.