Maintenance Program Optimization Guidelines
This publication is the most comprehensive summary of aircraft maintenance program basics.
It provides a summary of the type certificate holder's responsibility for the development of the initial maintenance program and changes based on new regulatory requirements, design changes and in-service experience.
The Maintenance Program Optimization Guidance Material manual includes best practices covering the topics of check interval escalation and bridging maintenance programs.
Overview of contents
- Most comprehensive summary of aircraft maintenance program basics
- Processes to cover maintenance program development
- How to plan check packages
- How to measure maintenance program efficiency
- OEMs and Airworthiness Authorities
- Airline Technical Operations
- Engineering Directors/Managers
- Maintenance Program Managers
- Reliability Managers