Passenger Fare Construction Toolkit
It's now all about carrier fares and how to interpret accompanying conditions. The Passenger Fare Construction Toolkit shows you how to implement prevailing IATA Resolutions on carrier fare/baggage selection, quotation, exchange and reissues. Check out the new simplified formula for one way, round and circle trips that come with detailed examples on how to apply the steps.
Even with automated fare quotes, you need to keep your pricing skills sharp. Spot anomalies before these lead to debit memos and ticket rejections. The Passenger Fare Construction Toolkit helps you understand and cope with the latest changes in passenger fare construction.
For Pricing analysts, the Passenger Fare Construction toolkit is the perfect tool to get to know the IATA standards and file your carrier tariffs correctly.Keep your pricing and repricing skills up to date by subscribing to the PFCT now.
See the 13th adition's table of contents (pdf)
All latest fare construction processes at hand
With this online interactive toolkit, you will easily become acquainted with the latest changes in passenger fare construction standards:
- New Round / circle trip definition
- Additional one country rule for normal fare open jaw
- Local combination replaced with half-and-half combination description
- Impact on interpretation of fare construction rules due to revised definition of terms
Fare construction tools
This publication includes:
- Passenger Fare Construction eBook
- Animated clips/ videos to supplement explanations
- Keeps you up to date with the latest interpretations of IATA resolutions to fend off ticket rejections and debit memos
- View technical material through a user friendly format and graphic illustrations
- Plan for contingencies in case of system failure or when the computer is down
- Provide competitive fare quotes to passengers looking for the best deals
- Comply with regulatory requirements concerning fare transparency and exceptions to IATA standards