Thirty five million records of airway bill (AWB) information feed into the CargoIS data base every year. This data is sourced from IATA’s global billing system where airlines and freight forwarders settle $33 billion worth of airfreight charges. As CargoIS reflects transactional data, this bears undisputable value.
"Breaking the Code" of Thousands of Airport-to-Airport Trade Lanes
The world’s airfreight business is spread across more than 100,000 different trade lanes. CargoIS reveals the key data elements to help you attain:
- Trade lane mapping
- Optimize capacity and define gateway strategy
- Key account and preferred carrier management
- Pricing & air freight procurement
- Airline or agent breakdowns
- Net airfreight charges and surcharges, weight; No.of shipments
- O&D at various levels i.e. regional, country, city, and airport specific
- Worldwide coverage
- Five hundred Airlines and their GSA's accross more than 30,000 agent
Data is made available between the 20th and 26th of the month following the reporting period. For example, January data is delivered earliest February 20th.