A lot has happened since the new ISAGO program was launched including the following:
- Audits under the new program commenced in February and 150 have been performed up to September 2018. A further 100 audits are confirmed by our ISAGO Agents and will be performed by the year end.
- Ground Service Providers can submit applications for initial Headquarters Audits for ISAGO Registration or initial Station Audits for Station Accreditation in 2019. Note that there is no need for a GSP to apply for a renewal audit as they will automatically be included in the 2019 audit schedule.
Applications for membership of the Charter of Professional Auditors are being processed.
- As of of September we received 195 completed applications
- 135 have been processed and interviews conducted, and 95 were successful
- The successful applicants assumed the role of Candidate Auditors to complete their CoPA training and membership qualification
- 37 Candidate Auditors, based on previous ISAGO experience, were selected as initial cadre and fast-tracked membership