IATA Standard Safety Assessment (ISSA)
The ISSA is a voluntary evaluation program, produced at the request of the industry, to extend the benefits of operational safety and efficiency that emanated from the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) Program to the operators of smaller aircraft that are not eligible for the IOSA program.
Access the ISSA Registry.
Benefits for the Industry
- Global safety standard for commercial operators not covered by existing programs
- Measuring operator’s conformity with relevant ICAO requirements
- Gradual implementation of safety management system (SMS) elements
- Assessment completion provides eligibility for entry into ISSA Registry
- Improved marketing and commercial advantages for operators
- Improved conditions for reduction of insurance premiums
- Should you want to have access to an ISSA Assessment Report kindly complete the request form (doc) and return it to the ISSA team.
Initial assessment, followed by biennial renewal assessments
Assessment planned to be conducted by two auditors for two days
Assessment follow-up (closure of findings) and subsequent two year registration period
For more information contact us at: email@example.com