Air Transport Competitiveness in France
Air transport is a key enabler of economic activities in France.
It supports 1.1 million jobs and EUR 100.1bn to the GDP, which accounts for 4.2% of French GDP.
- Airport Privatization
- Smarter consultation process
- National Airspace Strategy
- Expansion of Terminal 4 in Charles de Gaulle (CDG) Airport
- Fiscality (especially solidarity tax)
- Reform airport economic regulation to ensure charges are cost-related and efficient
- Implement National Airspace Strategy
- Implement Smarter Regulations Principles in Policy Design
AIR TRANSPORT COMPETITIVENESS INDICATORS 2019