Strategic Partners in this Area of Involvement are invited to engage with IATA Aircraft Recovery Subject Matter Experts with a focus on the recovery of disabled aircraft.
Aircraft Recovery Strategic Partnerships Summary
Aircraft Recovery is a key area of focus for the Technical Operations Working Group (TOWG). The current backlog for new available aircraft, the increasing size of airline fleets and the growing congestion at airports globally reinstate the importance of Aircraft Recovery. Since every disabled aircraft incident is unique, the sharing of experience to improve aircraft recovery techniques is essential.
- Invitations to attend IATA's annual Aircraft Recovery meetings
- Participation in workshops on the recovery of disabled aircraft
- Dedicated time by phone or face-to-face with the IATA Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Discounted attendance to IATA World Safety and Operations Conference (WSOC), where an Aircraft Recovery track is presented
- Updates from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) on new developments in Aircraft Recovery Manuals
- Access to incident statistic and use case analytics
- Participation in impactful actions and discussions related to International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Annexes and guidance material
- Aircraft Recovery processes and procedures
- Recommended best practices
- Information collection & dissemination
- Development of industry positions
- Original Equipment Manufacturer design provisions
- Virtuous feedback insights
- Providers of aircraft recovery services
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
Please view the full list of Strategic Partnerships Program benefits (pdf).