CASSLink is IATA's internet-based data processing and customer management system which facilitates interaction and exchange of information between cargo intermediaries / agents and airlines participating in IATA Cargo Accounts Settlement System (CASS).
With CASSLink, CASS participants benefit from an innovative web-based interface that provides them with:
- Airline data input, including File Validation
- Advance billing reconciliation through daily “transaction view”
- Global system access
- Customized output options
- Credit monitoring / risk warning (CICS)
In addition to the standard CASS Processing, other Special Features include:
- On-line correction module
- Customized tax solutions
- GSSA specialized features
- User level control of system access
- Consolidation / multi branch / multi location flexibility
- SFTP connectivity to streamline the file exchange between the users and Casslink
- AWB Stock Management system
- Courier Billing Voucher processing
- Separate CASSLink Import Billing system
CASS Technical Specifications Handbook
The CASS Technical Specifications Handbook provides CASS technical standards and forms used in the operations of the CASS. The content is regularly reviewed and updated by the CASS Policy Group and endorsed by the Cargo Agency Conference.
Download the CASS Technical Specifications Handbook, 9th Edition (pdf)
CASSLink Plus - Route Analyser
CASS Route Analyser is a CASS statistical product the enables Users to subscribe to Cargo market data from an Origin country to any Destination.
CASS Route Analyser provides four market reports:
- Total Shipments
- Total Volume
- Total Turnover
Routes can include any combination of Airport, City or Country for both Origin and Destination, providing thousands of possible combinations.
User can also include a "weight break" or to view Turnover and Yield without additional charges.
Subscribe (doc) to this valuable statistical data from CASSLink for either 6 or 12 months.
To find out more, see the below factsheet or send an email to email@example.com. You can also contact your local Cargo Manager.
CASSLink Stock Management
Provides Airlines with an invaluable auditing facility for Airlines, as well as an automated means of allocating AWB Serial Numbers to approved Agents.
Find out more by reading the Fact Sheet or talk to your local Cargo Manager.
- CASSLink Stock Management Fact Sheet (pdf)
- CASSLink Agent Stock Management Manual (pdf)
- CASSLink Airline Stock Management Manual (pdf)
CASSLink Export User Manuals
CASSLink Frequently Asked Questions
CASS Import & Terminal Charges (CASS ITC)
CASS Import is designed for billing of freight import (CC), ground handling charges and miscellaneous charges due.