IATA closely works with many industry partners and proposes financial services for an efficient collaboration.
- Simplified Invoicing and Settlement (SIS): Electronic Invoicing platform with a direct link to hundreds of airlines and industry core suppliers with optional connection to settlement services
- IATA Clearing House (ICH): Fast debt collection - Protection against bad debt and bankruptcy
- Exchange Rates: Rates used by the industry for selling tickets & settling interline billings
- Cargo Account Settlement Systems (CASS): Settlement of cargo sales from agents and freight forwarders
- SIS e-invoicing: e-invoicing for core suppliers and airlines with optional settlement services