The Mexico City Training Center is located in Mexico’s capital, one of the biggest cities in the world, known for being a great tourist destination where visitors find endless history and entertainment offerings. With the advantageous geographic location of Mexico and its potential to act as a regional hub, the Mexico City Training Center represent a great opportunity to access to IATA courses.
- Please check your national quarantine rules and any travel restrictions before traveling internationally to our Training Center.
- You may be required to complete a health questionnaire on arrival at the Reception of the Training Center.
- Please note that we have enhanced safety measures in our Training Centers.
- You may be required to wear a mask while you are in the Training Center.
- We have limited the maximum capacity of the entire Training Center in order to apply social distancing rules.
- Please note that IATA is not able to influence local authorities/immigration to grant visas or border entry.
Wi-Fi internet connection and quiet workspaces are free for you to use during your time at the Mexico City Training Center.
Mexico City Training Center
The Training Center is located in the IATA Mexico office in the commercial and business area of Lomas de Chapultepec. The Center is easily accessible by bus or train, also hotels, restaurants, and shopping areas are conveniently nearby.
Montes Urales No.619 PB
Col. Lomas de Chapultepec
C. P. 11000 Del. Miguel Hidalgo
Ciudad de México
Please contact our team in Miami for more information about Mexico City or our courses:
Miami Training Center
703 Waterford Way (NW 62nd Avenue)
Miami, Florida 33126
Telephone: +1 (514) 390 6777
Contact us online
As a course participant you can benefit from special rates with hotels near the Mexico City Training Center. You will receive all reservation details once registered for a course.
Plan what to do during your stay on the Mexico City tourism website.
Why not extend your stay in Mexico and explore more of what our country has to offer! Visit the Mexico tourism website for more information.
A regional course discount (up to 10% discount) is available for classroom courses at IATA Training Centers in the Americas (excluding Canada).
- To be eligible, all the following conditions must be met: Payment may be made by credit card or ICH; You must be resident in Latin America or the Caribbean Islands (pdf); If billing a company, the company must be based in the Americas (excluding US and Canada).
- Exclusions: Any course on the LatAmTraining Promotion exclusion list (pdf).
To claim the discount, enter 'LatAmTraining' in the promotional code field during your registration. The discount will be deducted automatically from the course price. This discount will be applied in addition to any qualifying early bird promotion.
Find out more about the regional discount.
Mexico City course schedule
Found 9 classes